Regist
blank
» Forum » -=] Clan Forum [=- » ~ Clan News ~ » 20 facts about the players from the play


20 facts about the players from the play
lola
Grünschnabel

User Pic

Posts: 8
# 16.02.2019 - 16:53:25
    zitieren



20 facts about the players from the player
professional card game has long been unrelated to crime. If you just want to take the money under the cover of the game - it's a banal robbery

it is not necessary to serve time to learn how to play and become a Catalan

card sharper primarily actor and psychologist, the rest of your greed and arrogance

90% of the card game falls on the game with the same as you, the remaining 10% are random people

5 people out of 1000 will be able to make a fortune in this area, the rest will remain as it was. Play for play, money is a tool

the card debt must be returned, if you refuse to pay, measures are taken-hence the criminal plume about the cathals

no self-respecting professional player will sit down to play with a man who has no money, especially in debt

katala is not a magician, different tasks and risks

technique learn any – play unit

being in the casino pin up casino , I am no different from a random visitor, everyone is equal here

Yes, this craft can earn and live, but the risk of being left with nothing is present 365 days a year

the amount of loss is determined not by me, but by the opponent. You can quit the game at any time, the rest are myths from the movies

the card player does not take anything from anyone. You sat down to deceive me – I'm you

quit playing for many reasons. Basic money, family, nerves

the amounts of wins and losses can be for non-dedicated astronomical, for a professional it is commonplace

the less you brag about your exploits, the better. Glory here very much prevents

all the free time the deck of cards is in the hands, no matter what you do, muscle memory is important

marked cards are 99% myth from the past. A narrow circle of games, people and a big risk

money for the game is always there, usually it's like a Deposit in the Bank

before I sit down to play with someone, I study a person as much as possible
Michel
Grünschnabel

User Pic

Posts: 1
# 19.02.2019 - 03:11:28
    zitieren



Zitat geschrieben von lola

20 facts about the players from the player
professional card game has long been unrelated to crime. If you just want to take the money under the cover of the game - it's a banal robbery

it is not necessary to serve time to learn how to play and become a Catalan

card sharper primarily actor and psychologist, the rest of your greed and arrogance

90% of the card game falls on the game with the same as you, the remaining 10% are random people

5 people out of 1000 will be able to make a fortune in this area, the rest will remain as it was. Play for play, money is a tool

the card debt must be returned, if you refuse to pay, measures are taken-hence the criminal plume about the cathals

no self-respecting professional player will sit down to play with a man who has no money, especially in debt

katala is not a magician, different tasks and risks

technique learn any – play unit

being in the casino pin up casino , I am no different from a random visitor, everyone is equal here

Yes, this craft can earn and live, but the risk of being left with nothing is present 365 days a year

the amount of loss is determined not by me, but by the opponent. You can quit the game at any time, the rest are myths from the movies

the card player does not take anything from anyone. You sat down to deceive me – I'm you

quit playing for many reasons. Basic money, family, nerves

the amounts of wins and losses can be for non-dedicated astronomical, for a professional it is commonplace

the less you brag about your exploits, the better. Glory here very much prevents

all the free time the deck of cards is in the hands, no matter what you do, muscle memory is important

marked cards are 99% myth from the past. A narrow circle of games, people and a big risk

money for the game is always there, usually it's like a Deposit in the Bank

before I sit down to play with someone, I study a person as much as possible


Hello!

To get rich quickly you need a lot of luck. It really is.

I do not agree that the game is a hoax. Because those who are deceived by fate will be punished very severely. It is possible and better to play by the rules and get pleasure from it. Let the strongest win or be lucky. The game is just a game.

I agree that the psychology of the game is also important. The better you know your opponent, the more predictable the result will be.
Kari
Grünschnabel

User Pic

Posts: 3
# 14.03.2019 - 11:31:32
    zitieren



I know a lot of people who play in online casinos and they win. Maybe not always, but often they have good wins. I think that it depends not only on luck but also on skill. In any casino has its own system and to win this system you need to know.